Innovative Piano Studio offers both in person and virtual music lessons. Our goal and mission is to provide quality lessons at an affordable rate to students all across the United States, push each student to become their best self in all areas of life and reach their full potential. Our instructors are educated and more than qualified to make both in person & online lessons seamless, educational, and fun.
We offer a well rounded curriculum which includes note reading, ear training, music appreciation, and much more. We focus on developing your own unique style and becoming an Innovative Musician. IPS is about having fun, discovering the music within, and learning tools to create and interpret the beautiful and powerful language of music! We believe that everyone is capable of learning and enjoying music.
The benefits of studying a musical instrument have been proven time and again to improve many areas of our lives! Music is a language that speaks to us all regardless of age, culture, native language, or life experience. Music touches our emotions, triggers memories, helps us move when we are happy, soothes our sorrow, and eases anxiety. When individuals embark upon a journey of musical discovery, no two paths are the same! We all learn in our own unique way and we all express ourselves differently. Music gives us an outlet to focus our attention, create disciplined practice habits, and touch others with its beauty.
Studies show that children who study a musical instrument have these outcomes:
• Score higher in math and reading
• Have improved hand-eye/ hand-finger coordination
• Have improved memory
• Learn to cope with stress
• Have better conflict-resolution skills
• Are improved in their athletic endeavors
• Have better time-management skills
• Learn healthy study habits
• Learn how to stick with things and see them through till the end
• Have improved self-esteem and fewer episodes of anxiety or depression
• Learn to read faster at the Pre-K level
• Learn rhythm and movement coordination
• Has faster development of fine/gross motor skills
• Music study creates new neuro-pathways in the brain
• Music study stimulates the same areas of the brain as one who is studying a second language
Hi Guys! Alicia Atkins Scott here! The Innovative team and myself are so excited to start this journey with you.
From day one, you will learn important foundational techniques to help you boost your skills and self-esteem. Here at IPS we understand that each student has their own unique learning style, and it’s our duty to find out what that is and adapt our lessons accordingly. The ability to play an instrument or sing beautifully offers a lifetime of benefits. Music lessons also foster a student’s personal, social, and academic development. Innovative has made and continues to make the necessary step to invest in our team and provide an uplifting environment designed to foster creativity, confidence and joy.
Any and everyone can improve their musical skills. As a singer, musician, songwriter, and music teacher, I've witnessed hundreds of students transform their lives in ways they never imagined possible. We make it our mission to help students all over explore and develop their talents, wherever their curiosity and interests lead them.
Join us at Steinway Piano & support IPS Piano and Voice students performance at our 5th annual spring recital.
Registration is now open for our Summer Academy! Contact us today to get more information regarding classes and availability
We’re looking to contract teachers who are not only educated and skilled, but also passionate about teaching the language and power of music to those who come to IPS! This is a virtual position and it is not limited to those who live in Greenville, SC!
Submit your application below to be considered for the positions that we have available!
If you have any questions regarding the positions that we’re hiring for, please call 864-757-4916.
Registration opens soon!
Registration opens soon!
IPS offers a 30, 45, and 60 minute weekly music lessons. Both in person and virtual lessons are available, but in person lessons are scheduled based off of the availability & location of your instructor. Your lesson book and any additional repertoire is included in your annual registration, books, and material fee. With your weekly commitment you are locked into the following pricing:
30 Minute Weekly Lesson - $35 a Lesson
45 Minute Weekly Lesson - $45 a Lesson
60 Minute Weekly Lesson - $60 a Lesson
IPS private lessons are available for students ages 5 and up. These lessons are customized for everyone’s unique leaning style.
IPS equips each student with a well-rounded music education that includes:
• Music Theory
• Notation Identification
• Accompaniment styles
• Duets/ Ensembles
• Practice Habits
• Performance Preparation
• Audition Preparation
Contact us today to schedule your pre lesson consultation today to begin your musical journey with Innovative
At IPS we firmly believe that virtual music lessons are the future of music education and we are committed to providing the best possible virtual learning experience to our students. Virtual music lessons offer a variety of advantages that make them a superior choice compared to I person lessons. One of the biggest advantages is convenience. With virtual lessons, students can learn from the comfort of their home without having to worry about travel time and transportation. This can be especially beneficial for students who live in rural areas that lack access to music programs, or have busy schedules. Virtual music lessons also offer more flexibility in terms of scheduling , allowing students and instructors to work around their respective schedules more easily. Additionally, virtual music lessons allow students to work with highly trained instructors from anywhere in the country. Our instructors at IPS are highly experienced with and dedicated to providing personalized instruction that is tailored to each student’s specific needs and goals. With specialized software and tools, they provide detailed feedback and guidance that is just as effective as in person lessons. Ultimately virtual music lessons offer a safe convenient and highly effective way to lean music and we are proud to offer the best virtual music instruction here at Innovative.
It's very important to understand that music is a “foreign language” that takes time to learn. Patience and dedication are required to become fluent in the language of music.
- Quality lessons given by a trained and experienced teacher who's also a professional working musician.
- Weekly private lessons that focus on fundamentals and technique as well as fostering a love for playing the instrument.
- Organized and detailed practice assignments after each lesson.
- Direct and open communication
- Parents are expected to encourage their child along this journey. Encouragement through positive words helps to fuel a child’s drive to succeed.
- Students are expected to listen to music daily, even if only in the background.
- Parents and students are expected to establish a realistic practice routine during the week. This includes reading and completing the assignments given by your instructor. (You'd be surprised at what you can accomplish with 3-5 days of practice per week!)
- Students must display a desire to learn
- Students must be able to respectfully interact with others.
Do you have questions , want to book a lesson, or collaborate on a new piece?
Reach out and let's make music happen the Innovative way!
PHONE - (864)-757-4916 EMAIL - email@example.com
Copyright © Innovative Piano Studio, LLC - All Rights Reserved.