Innovative offers 30, 45, and 60 minute weekly music lessons in person (piano only) & virtually(voice and guitar). Our private lessons are available for students ages 6 and up. These lessons are customized for everyone’s unique leaning style.
We equip each student with a well-rounded music education that includes:
• Music Theory
• Notation Identification
• Accompaniment styles
• Duets/ Ensembles
• Practice Habits
• Performance Preparation
• Audition Preparation
Your lesson book and any additional repertoire is included in your annual registration, books, and material fee. With your weekly commitment you are locked into the following pricing:
30 Minute Weekly Lesson - $40 a Lesson
45 Minute Weekly Lesson - $50 a Lesson
60 Minute Weekly Lesson - $65 a Lesson
If you're unable to commit to a weekly lesson on the same day and time, then you can register as a flex student and purchase each lesson as you go. Lessons will be scheduled based off of availability of your instructor.
30 Minute Flex Student - $50 a lesson
45 Minute Flex Student - $65 a lesson
60 Minute Flex Student - $80 a lesson
At Innovative we firmly believe that virtual music lessons are the future of music education and we are committed to providing the best possible virtual learning experience to our students. Virtual music lessons offer a variety of advantages that make them a superior choice compared to I person lessons. One of the biggest advantages is convenience. With virtual lessons, students can learn from the comfort of their home without having to worry about travel time and transportation. This can be especially beneficial for students who live in rural areas that lack access to music programs, or have busy schedules. Virtual music lessons also offer more flexibility in terms of scheduling , allowing students and instructors to work around their respective schedules more easily. Additionally, virtual music lessons allow students to work with highly trained instructors from anywhere in the country. Our instructors at IPS are highly experienced with and dedicated to providing personalized instruction that is tailored to each student’s specific needs and goals. With specialized software and tools, they provide detailed feedback and guidance that is just as effective as in person lessons. Ultimately virtual music lessons offer a safe convenient and highly effective way to lean music and we are proud to offer the best virtual music instruction here at Innovative.
It's very important to understand that music is a “foreign language” that takes time to learn. Patience and dedication are required to become fluent in the language of music.
- Quality lessons given by a trained and experienced teacher who's also a professional working musician.
- Weekly private lessons that focus on fundamentals and technique as well as fostering a love for playing the instrument.
- Organized and detailed practice assignments after each lesson.
- Direct and open communication
- Parents are expected to encourage their child along this journey. Encouragement through positive words helps to fuel a child’s drive to succeed.
- Students are expected to listen to music daily, even if only in the background.
- Parents and students are expected to establish a realistic practice routine during the week. This includes reading and completing the assignments given by your instructor. (You'd be surprised at what you can accomplish with 3-5 days of practice per week!)
- Students must display a desire to learn
- Students must be able to respectfully interact with others.
Copyright © Innovative Piano & Arts, LLC - All Rights Reserved.